NewTom Go 2D
NewTom GO 2D :A new 2D outlook
NewTom GO is a new-concept technological device designed for dental practices that require an easy-to-use, innovative, reliable product that guarantees only the very best diagnostic results.
THE GO ADVANTAGE
- Self-adaptive focusing and filters deliver always-perfect diagnostic results.
- The ECO-PAN protocol and SafeBeam™ technology reduce exposure times and eliminate the risk of over-estimated dosage.
- Accurate, patient-guided positioning and ultra-fast scanning are yours at the touch of a button.
- Simple, fast, intelligent installation ensures NewTom GO is ready to go immediately.
- Servo-assisted control via on-machine keyboard or app for mobile devices.
- Three lasers trace the reference lines for the area of interest and large mirror in front of patient for full view from every angle.
- Head support unit with four support points: two lateral self-locking cranium supports, chin rest and bite.
The ultra-performance NewTom solution automatically adapts exposure according to the anatomical dimensions of the patient, eliminating any risk of overestimated dosage.
The device can complete scans in just 6.6 seconds, achieving minimum patient exposure.
IN-DEPTH CLINICAL INVESTIGATION
NewTom GO adapts to all the different needs of a surgery by providing a selection of 18 programs.
NNT: INCREASED CONNECTIVITY
Thanks to the Ethernet connection, NewTom GO can be remotely controlled with a user-friendly virtual control panel via a PC or an app that is also available for iPads.
CHOICE OF MULTIPLE IMAGES
MultiPan can create a set of five different panoramic images with one scan, so the user can choose the most-suitable view.