- General Details
- Technical Specifications
- Order Enquiry
NewTom GO 3D :All the potential of NewTom 2D/3D
NewTom GO is an affordable, versatile 2D/3D unit, designed by NewTom to extend the diagnostic capabilities of all dental practices by combining the best 2D performance with the most innovative 3D technology.
THE GO 2D/3D ADVANTAGE
- Self-adaptive focusing and filters deliver always-perfect diagnostic results.
- NewTom diagnostic quality: cutting-edge image acquisition technology and advanced NNT software guide the dentist towards precise, accurate diagnosis.
- Minimum X-ray doses: the ECO Dose (2D ECO Pan, 3D ECO Scan protocols) and SafeBeam™ functions allow emissions to be adapted to effective diagnostic needs, thus safeguarding patient health.
- Certain results: device ergonomics and software efficiency ensure perfect results every time whatever the diagnostic requirements.
- Complete connectivity: images can be exported and shared, both inside and outside the surgery, for digital storage and treatment implementation purposes.
NewTom-developed SafeBeam™ technology safeguards the health of patient and surgery personnel alike by minimising X-ray emissions.
For in-depth studies of anatomical details, the NewTom GO HiRes function allows users to obtain ultra-high definition images with a voxel size of 80 μm, also with a native 10×10 cm FOV and an ECO scan of just 9.6s.
The innovative aMAR function (Autoadaptive Metal Artifact Removal) is a proprietary algorithm developed by NewTom that removes the metal-caused artifacts generated by amalgam or implants that can compromise image quality.
With a single scan, NewTom GO generates a set of five panoramic images corresponding to different focal planes; users then identify the one that best suits their diagnostic needs.
AUTOADAPTIVE PANORAMIC TREATMENT
The innovative ApT function allows fully automatic acquisition of clear, homogeneous autoadaptive PAN images.