- The medical device MEDIFUGE allows for the use of up to 8 test tubes for the creation of CGF (fibrin).
- The exception rotor system with self-ventilation protects the blood sample from heat exposure. The rotor-holding compartment, the closing door and the test tube-holding jackets guarantee biological safety in terms of bio-containment, in the event of test tube breakage.
- The test tube-holding jackets and rotor are built from thermal, antistatic material that is easy to clean, extract and sterilise in an autoclave at 135°C.
- MEDIFUGE is equipped with a decontamination cycle with UVC reflected light.
- Cycle duration 5 minutes at 1,000 revs.
Area of use:
|Maxillo facial surgery||Cosmetic surgery||Gynecology|
|Oral surgery||Sport medicine||Neurosurgery|
- Power Supply: 230V+/-10% / 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 230 P X 320 L X 240 H