T-SCAN NOVUS is the latest edition of clinical diagnostic device that senses and analyses the tooth contact forces and timing using paper-thin and disposable electronic sensor.
The T-Scan NOVUS system is a valuable clinical tool for modern dentistry that aids in the diagnostic process of analyzing a patient’s bite and showing what is and what is not functioning properly. When a bite is unstable and unbalanced it can cause toothache, gingival recession, fracture and failure of dental restorations, tooth mobility, headaches and TMJ disorders.
The T-Scan NOVUS Occlusal analysis system can be used by dentists for:
- Securing dentures
- Balancing orthotics & splints
- Ensuring implants are protected from damaging force
- Diagnosing TMD issues
- Screening new patients for baseline occlusion.
- Equilibrating occlusion for full mouth reconstruction.
- Protecting crowns, bridges, and veneers from high forces.
- Providing a comprehensive exam
- Patient education / case documentation
The T-Scan NOVUS is comprised of:
- Window-based software
- Associate hardware
- Patented Tekscan Sensor(x20 Large Sensors and x20 Small Sensors)
- Initial Comprehensive Exam
- Occlusal Analysis & Adjustment
- TMD/TMJ & Headaches
- Splint/Orthotic Therapy
- Crown & Bridges
- Full Mouth Restorations